Skip to main content
How to build a video page
- Use the General template
- Identify the Content category as Video
- When selecting the Video component from Flexible content, you have a choice between Single Video and Playlist.
- Be sure to have your Brightcove ID for the video or playlist handy. The system refreshes every 15 minutes, so if you don't see your video, try again later.
- All videos require a transcript.
- This can be used to host videos, like educational content or webinar replays, on a single page.
- Note: video pages are not required, but they are helpful to sort content and host your video. You may add a video to any General page, such as a blog, or a Campaign page.