How to build a Person page
In order to add members to your teams or add an author to a page, you will need to first create a Person page in Drupal.
- Content > Add Content > Person Page
- Identify the appropriate language based on region
- Fill out the required fields, including at least one item for "areas of expertise"
- Upload headshot from WebDAM (you'll first need to get the headshot optimized by the Design team. Put in a Workfront project using the "Web Image or Graphic" template.)
- If applicable, identify the Audience section the team member is associated with.
- Optional: add email address or LinkedIn profile URL
2. Add content to the page (optional)
- Use the Basic content flexible content to add additional information to their profile.
- Typically, the first paragraph(s) covers the person's current job and responsibilities, and the last paragraph(s) covers their prior relevant experience and education. Be strategic in what you include -- background information should support their current role.
- For guest profiles, it is acceptable to leave this area blank.