Use the revision log; Options for event and webinar pages
Using the Revision Log
Drupal pages provide a space for you to send the Web Content Team background information about your page and the updates you’re making. The Revision Log is located on the right side of your open page.
For new pages, knowing your audience, goals, and any special circumstances associated with the page will help us better support you as we proofread and make recommendations.
Using the revision log is especially helpful when you’re making updates to pages. Outlining the changes you’ve made, even without a lot of detail, will help us (and anyone who updates the page after you) understand and see history about why you’ve made specific changes.
Related: a reminder on submitting pages into the Drupal workflow: https://info.seic.com/sei-drupal-guide/submission-workflow
Making event and webinar pages
There are several options for creating events or webinar pages. Here’s a quick guide.
Events page type: Includes a bold red bar calling out time, date, and registration button, and has an optional Agenda flexible content component to help organize the presentation of a long agenda.
- Can be hidden for invitation-only events
- Not intended to show in Our Insights filtered list
General page type: “Webinar/Webcast” category: A general page with a banner tag displaying the category.
- Can’t be hidden.
- Filterable in the Media type drop-down on filtered lists. Select “Webinar/webcast” in the Taxonomy tab.
General page type: “Live event” category: This is a general page with a banner tag displaying the category.
- Can’t be hidden.
- Filterable in the Media type drop-down on filtered lists. Select “Live event” from the Taxonomy tab.
- An alternative to the Events page type when you can’t use the red events bar, such as when you’re appearing at a third-party event or if you don’t require registration.
- Can be easily toggled to “Webinar/Webcast” if you’re offering a post-event recording.
Check out more web content tips on our blog, the Rules of Engagement: https://info.seic.com/website-rules-of-engagement